The purpose of this blog is purely educational. It does not advise any reader to forgo medical treatment for any condition. It describes methods that have not yet been proven effective through widespread scientific testing. Readers who are concerned about their health are advised to contact their physician.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello and welcome, Energy Healers!

In the past few days I've received a number of e-mails from energy healers far and wide. Hello and welcome! It has long been my dream to turn this blog into more of a discussion forum, so I hope you will continue to pepper me with questions, which I can then respond to in the blog, and maybe attract some comments. There is a lot of knowledge and experience out there, which we really should share.

I will in the next few days address the questions I've already received. In the meantime, feel free to send me more.

No comments: