The purpose of this blog is purely educational. It does not advise any reader to forgo medical treatment for any condition. It describes methods that have not yet been proven effective through widespread scientific testing. Readers who are concerned about their health are advised to contact their physician.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

In tribute to my father

In tribute to my father, who recently passed away.



He wouldn't have understood the words, but what the words express applies in every language.

4 comments:

Upswing said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss, Judith! That was a beautiful tribute.

Judith said...

Thank you ...

Eric Berger said...

I'm very sorry to hear about you father passing on. Thank you also for your posts. I read them with great interest!

Judith said...

Thank you, Eric.