The purpose of this blog is purely educational. It does not advise any reader to forgo medical treatment for any condition. It describes methods that have not yet been proven effective through widespread scientific testing. Readers who are concerned about their health are advised to contact their physician.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ask Dr. Bill

I received a query yesterday about some particulars of Bill Bengston's method from someone who has just read The Energy Cure. Since I am always happy to interact with readers of this blog, especially if they tell me how much they enjoy reading it, I eagerly answered, and then it occurred to me that I may not be the most knowledgeable person to reply to these questions: Bill is! So I would like to urge you to contact Bill directly with your questions about the method. He can be reached at info@bengstonresearch.com.

I was also left feeling somewhat uneasy about the idea that there may be people out there who will try to use the method in the book to cure themselves of cancer without medical supervision, which is what my correspondent was intending to do. Bill did discuss self-healing through the use of treated cotton in the workshops and in the personal training I received from him, but I do not recall it being discussed in the context of treating one's own cancer. Aside from that, the second-generation use of the method is still experimental and unproven for curing human cancers, as so far it has only been tested on mice. I am not comfortable with the idea of readers experimenting with their own health, even if the method seems hopeful. So please do consult Dr. Bengston first for his opinion if you are intending to use the method to heal your own cancer.

No comments: